addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ottawa Women's Leadership Network Message Board › Let's Celebrate!

Let's Celebrate!

Colette K.
user 196814059
Group Organizer
Ottawa, ON
Women are changing the world.

As we celebrate the one year anniversary of the OWLN, here are a few examples of outcomes from our group:

• A woman negotiated harder for a job with the support of a new mentor
  • A woman had the courage to confront a harassment issue
  • New job offers were made
  • New coaches were hired
  • A woman has more confidence in how she is dressing and now has the courage to pursue new endeavours
  • The list goes on...

Spending an hour with a group of other empowered women LITERALLY changes the world. Each one of these outcomes will be a catalyst for more change. Our energy is always multiplying. Will you do your part?

On Wednesday, January 24th, I will share my journey that led to the creation of the network. And I will teach you some practical leadership skills that only women will truly understand. But that can change your life and the world.

Hope to see you there!

Colette