addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ottawa Women's Leadership Network Message Board › Ottawa Women's Leadership Network - time confirmation for Feb 21

Ottawa Women's Leadership Network - time confirmation for Feb 21

Colette K.
user 196814059
Group Organizer
Ottawa, ON
Hello,

You have RSVP'd yes for the Jacqueline Richards at the Ottawa Women's Leadership Network on Feburary 21, 2018.

I am writing to confirm the event is from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.

Some recent changes to the meetup website have cause some glitches to the platform so I wanted to ensure everyone has seen the accurate time.

If you have an experienced this issue and cannot attend at this time - please contact me as soon as possible.

It's going to be a great evening! See you there.

Colette