addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ottawa Women's Leadership Network Message Board › Health and Wellness for Leaders - Don't Miss It!

Health and Wellness for Leaders - Don't Miss It!

Colette K.
user 196814059
Group Organizer
Ottawa, ON
A brilliant mentor once taught me this lesson:

Always put yourself on the top of your "to do" list. If you don't take care of your own needs first, you'll have nothing left for anyone else.

Intellectually, I get it. Living this way is more a challenge.

We are friends, sisters, daughters and mothers. We still carry the "mental load" of the family even though the division of household labour is improving within family units.

I've been on the hunt for a speaker to talk about inner health and wellness of leaders since the beginning of the network and I finally found her.

Come out on Wednesday to hear from Sahaj Durnin, an executive coach dedicated to helping women find inner balance through the lessons of ayurveda, meditation, and more!