addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wicked Women OTP Message Board › My goodness how we have grown....

My goodness how we have grown....

A former member
Happy New Year my fellow wicked women, hope y'all are doing well!!!

Isn't work terrible today?

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  Please update your RSVP status if your plans change.  We have a huge (but great) number of ladies who RSVPed to our get together on Thursday.  I want to give an accurate number to SOB so they can hold enough tables for us but NOT too many tables.

Call/email me with questions, comments and suggestions!

Hugs!

Donna

678 -851 7170