Call [masked] to register! Details below
Cost: $25.00 per family of 4 ($5.00 per extra person)
What to bring and what to know!
Free fishing pole rentals available at the Welcome Center, code word: Bluegill!
Need a tent? Tell them you are with Outdoor Afro to inquire about free tent use!
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes that will keep you cool in June
- Change of clothes, extra socks, etc.
- Closed-toed comfortable shoes for walking
- Blanket and pillow
- Bug spray
- Dinner for Saturday evening
- Sunday morning breakfast for your family
- Snacks for Saturday evening and Sunday morning for your family
- Water bottles for drinking water (drinking water is available on site)
- Flashlights/ or Lantern
- Personal Care Items (toothpaste, medications, etc.)
Things to Remember:
- Please dispose of trash properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife and their habitats
- Be considerate of other campers and families (quiet time is 10p-7a)
- There will not be electricity at the campsites
- There is running water and outdoor restrooms nearby
5-5:30pm: Families arrive and setup
7-7:30pm: Family break and evening hike prep
7:30-9pm: Evening Hikes
9-10pm: S’mores, and storytelling with Graham Shelby
10pm-7 am: Quiet Hours
7-9am: Wakeup and families prepare their own breakfast
9-10a: Families pack up
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.