• Two hour lesson in lake. Learn basic strokes and safety precautions.
• After training paddle a slow meandering river in the Pine Barrens to practice your new skills.
• Instructions given by a certified ACA (American Canoe Association) instructor.
• Cost: Includes - kayak rental, paddle, and pfd (personal floatation device aka life vest) - $42.80, must bring exact amount to qualify for group discount.
• Transportation fee (if you own your own kayak) is $15.00
• LIMITED to 30 participants.
• Must register by June13, 2013.
• Meet at Mick’s Canoe and Kayak Rental, 3107 Route 563, Chatsworth, NJ 08019 www.michscanoerental.com for directions
• NO open-toed shoes; wear clothes (bathing suit) that dry quickly (no cotton)
• Join us for the river trip if you already know how to paddle.
• Tailgate social after paddle, everyone brings picnic type food to share.
For more info contact Paul Serdiuk [masked] or[masked]