addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Outdoor Friends Message Board › Meetup details changed: Mt John Laurie AKA Yamnuska

Meetup details changed: Mt John Laurie AKA Yamnuska

Rohana R
user 14358620
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
The latest weather forecast is for better weather on Sunday, so, I am moving this to Sunday. For details, please see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Outdoor-Friends/events/116906642/­

When: Sunday, May 5, 2013 9:00 AM

Where: Brentwood Lrt, West / Bus side, Bottom of the stairs.
4099 Crowchild trail N.W.
Calgary, AB

RSVP limit: 15 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.