Welcome to OMG! Outstanding Mastermind Group - for Women Entrepreneurs
Owning your own business is a wonderful, fun and empowering thing—but it’ shouldn’t be a solo path. There is strength in numbers and having an inner circle can help you enhance your own mindset, be encouraged and help you know the path to expanding your own business. That’s what OMG! is all about.
Our Monthly Mastermind Meeting We meet one time per month in Boynton Beach and then we also try to have a 2nd social event like lunch, tea or a training/coaching event. Our Mastermind meeting dates are generally the 1st Tuesday of the month for 90 min.
Our mastermind meeting structure:
11:30 Everyone will have a few minutes to introduce themselves;
11:45 Member Spotlight
12:30 The month’s topic is introduced, giving information to assist you in your business and then the floor is open for the mastermind-discussion.
Membership Benefits in 2016
OMG! Members have the benefits of:
1. An Inner Circle– Join a group of like-minded women-entrepreneurs to help support each other as we all expand our businesses!
2. All Events – Membership fee includes any/all events (monthly mastermind plus any socials)
3. Directory Listing - They can be listed on the website directory at OutstandingMastermindGroup.com
4. Improve Your Marketing - Learn to grow your marketing expertise from Kalyn, who owns a marketing firm
5. Member Spotlights – The group will learn about your biz as you share about a topic of your business that you would like some help/feedback on. The Member Spotlight is 30 minutes after the month’s mastermind topic.
6. Bonus Coaching Sessions (Participating or Leading) – Need some business coaching? We’ll have a few bonus business training/coaching sessions to help you expand your biz!
Member Spotlight & Tea, Training & Coffee Coaching Details:
Member Spotlight This year I’m adding something fun and new to OMG! 2016 members will be given the opportunity to sign up to be the “Member Spotlight” at our mastermind meeting. This member will have 30 minutes to share about something that they want to improve about their business and the group will help to provide wisdom and feedback. Priority is given to 2016 members; pay-as-you-go members are ineligible.
For your Member Spotlight, you can have the group help you with a flier, your website, social media or anything that you would like to improve about your business.
The idea to the Member Spotlight is that it will allow the group to lend insightfulfeedback and observations as well as allowing members to share more about their business. For your Member Spotlight remember not to focus on pitching or selling to the group because this tends to turn people off; instead, use the opportunity to receive invaluable feedback from a panel of expert women business owners! This allows others to get to know you more authentically and to be more interested in helping you gain new business!
Tea, Training & Coffe Coaching
Last year I offered a several coaching sessions and social tea times. I would like for OMG! to host a social and/or coaching/training session each month, and I would like to offer 2016 members the opportunity to host or offer coaching/training too.
A social lunch or tea/coffee is just for fun! It’s always great to meet new people or spend some time with those in our inner OMG! circle.
Coaching or training sessions are meant to give you an opportunity to do what you love! There is no better way to get people to know how good you are and how passionate you are about what you do than to do it! Offering a coaching or training session is meant to give you exposure and offer a benefit to OMG! members (non-members can attend as well for the event fee which varies by event).
If you would like to host a social event (day time, evenings or weekends) or to offer a coaching/training, please contact me once you’ve become a 2016 member.