addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Over 40's Social Group - Essex/East London Message Board › Over 40s Dating for Non Party People - First Meetup

Over 40s Dating for Non Party People - First Meetup

Jeff L.
user 13484235
Group Organizer
Chigwell, GB
Hi All. Please ignore this if you have already responded. We now have 48 members, and I will be spending the next couple of days looking for a suitable venue.

Please would you pop me a quick email just to let me know whether you can attend a meeting, as I notice that some of you are coming a bit of a distance. If everybody is coming, I will need to get a big enough room. I am looking at function rooms in nice pubs, and am also trying to keep it near a station for those who may not be driving.

I'm currently thinking about a Monday or Tuesday evening, as the rooms are easier to get. Maybe about 8pm. How does that sound to everybody?

Hope to see you all soon.

Jeff (Organiser)
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Jeff. I'll come if I possibly can but I'll be coming from northwest London. If all the meetups are going to be in the East London/Essex area that's a long way for me to come but as long as the meetups are near a station it shouldn't be a problem. Any day is good for me as long as I don't already have other arrangements.
A former member
Post #: 1
yes, it is a long way.
central london would be easier for everyone to get to, if you can find a venue.