Are you looking to meet new friends, have your diary full of fun things to do, feeling lonely and just want some company? This group is for you - meals out, cinema, theatre, days out, weekends away, afternoon tea, coffee get togethers - it will be friendly and welcoming :))
Up and coming events for 2019:
- Come Dine With Me -Summer BBQs - 17-19 July spa break - Enchanted tea rooms afternoon tea 30 March - Chilfest - 6 July
This group is friendly and I personally greet everyone at all of my meet ups and introduce everyone to each other to make everyone feel relaxed and welcome :))
A few behaviours that are crucial for this group to be friendly, welcoming and logistically workable:
- please keep your rsvp up to date especially where eating is involved - we may be waiting for you to arrive
- please remember we are all different and that’s what makes us unique and great - let’s respect one another’s opinions, hopes and dreams even if they differ from ours
- let’s be positive - people want to come to relax, laugh and enjoy their time in the group
- let’s make every new person feel welcomed
Things happen and social events fall by the wayside. However in order to be respectful to others if you ‘no show’ 3 times without letting me know you’ll be removed from the group. Definition of ‘no show’ being you don’t let me know you can’t make it.
To keep the group up to date with active members, if you haven’t come along to a meet up within 6 months of joining you’ll be removed from the group to make way for new members who would like to participate.
An evening of fun and laughter, maybe tears but of loving messages from loved ones who have passed, with evidence. Jo Bradley and Lesley Manning have sold out previous shows and have a wealth of experience and will leave you feeling amazed after witnessing their wonderful gifts of clairvoyance and clairaudience.
Tickets are £13.38 if you want me to get yours - please pay by PayPal or bank transfer by Weds 12 June -https://paypal.me/TNethercott or bank transfer to[masked] sort code[masked] or cash before 12 June :))
I saw this in October and it was amazing!!!!! First come first served as max I can get at the £35 price is 8 tickets - payment needed by PayPal by 28 February - https://paypal.me/TNethercott
You’ll need to make your own way up to London - pre-theatre meal at 6 pm for those who’d like to eat before - details to follow on venue.