addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Valley Mature Singles Message Board West Valley Mature Singles Discussion Forum › New Years Eve @ Kimmy'z

New Years Eve @ Kimmy'z

A former member
IMPORTANT:
Just so it's understood, dinner is not mandatory to go to Kimmy'z for NYE. At this point Jerry is the only one that has made a reservation for dinner.  If anyone from this group intends to have dinner there please let me know so it can be coordinated.
For those not going for dinner we can not go there until 9PM when the band starts but Kim, the owner, said that we can not be guaranteed table space for the group. I intend to be there at 9PM to coordinate this so we can still hang out as a group and enjoy the music and dance the night away. If the lack of guaranteed table space for those that are not going to be dining there causes a change to you plans please let me know.

Thanks

D