11724 - Kingsway Avenue, Edmonton, AB
We are having a meeting this Sunday night for people looking to overcome anxiety and depression. This is a very informal meeting where we all share what we are going through and offer ideas and insights that may help each other out.
The typical structure of the meeting is:
1) Quick run through of meeting rules and guidelines.
2) Quick one word check in on how you are feeling that day.
3) Separate into two smaller groups where we can host small discussions, guided by a facilitator, where can share in more depth what is happening in our lives and offer ideas and feedback to each other, if the individual is open to it.
4) Return to whole group and briefly share what we shared in each group.
5) Ends with a one word check out on how you are feeling now and we all share one thing we are grateful for in our lives.
NOTE: At 7:30pm we typically take a 10-15 minute break.
Feel free to come out and join in the conversation or just sit back and listen to what others have to say. You are not expected to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. The atmosphere is quite laid back, there is no pressures and we have some fun talking about what is going on in our lives.
The meeting lasts about 2 hours, so feel free to stay the whole time, or leave when you need to.
If you are unsure about what to expect regarding these meetings feel free to contact Brett or Marnie if you have any questions. You can also check out group reviews. We look forward to meeting you or seeing you again in the near future.
Please note: The doors open between 6:15-6:20pm.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.