* We provide Weekly adventures for Homeschooling residents living in or around the surrounding cities of Pasadena.
* Our goal: to help build a stable community of friends that will last for years to come. We do this with our kids and for our kids.
* We respect parenting styles, do our best to instill family values & morals, set good examples for our kids and most importantly, have lots of laughs and support each other doing it!
* We encourage our children to learn from the world around them by interacting with people and places first hand.
* Our families use charter schools, private schools and other local resources. We share tips, books, blogs, and info about homeschooling.
* We are comfortable vaccinating our children.
* We strive to do the most awesome field trips, mind blowing crafts and adventure packed park days. But seriously, we just want to have fun and create childhood memories that encourage a love of learning!
All Members are asked to suggest 1 Event every 3 Months. The more you participate, the more you'll feel connected to our community, so please Come P.L.A.Y. With Us! Our group has a set Max of 50, so please be active with us. We need to let inactive members go to allow space for new families who want to participate in our Events. As long as you participate, we'll always keep you on our Member roll.
(We require children to be vaccinated)
All Members are encouraged to join us on Facebook!
***Our Monthly MeetUp Calendar!***
We tried to keep in mind keeping the calendar balanced so that it’s not just park days, or just museum visits, etc. and there’s a little something for everyone in each month. Plus, let’s face it, it keeps things interesting for us, too, as the year goes on.
We realized we want to plan MeetUps that cover all subjects, and if we space them out thoughtfully throughout each month, we’ll have a really complete calendar to offer everyone for the whole school year.
Tuesdays - mornings (unless not available at a location)
Thursdays - afternoons (1pm-3pm at rotating Parks or Libraries)
1st week - Field Trip, Social Studies Park Day
2nd week - Kids’ Book Club and Show & Tell, Library Day & Homeschool Talk
3rd week - Science Field Trip, Science Experiment Park Day
4th week - Museum Visit, Art Park Day
We hope that you’ll find it easy to fall into a routine with us over this school year, knowing you’ll get social experiences and school objectives wrapped up in one!