230 Central Street, Newton, MA
Learn to deal with the most challenging topics in couples therapy: affairs, sexuality and sex therapy, addictions, abuse, stepfamily issues, and couples where one partner is on the spectrum.
Deadline for early-bird discount: November 30th.
Why THIS course?
This course offers a purely practical approach to key relationship challenges, focusing on the most important question: “What do I do next?” With a mix of information-packed lectures and all-topic Q&A, you’ll master principles and practice, how to think and what to say.
Handouts, exercises, and more!
You’ll also get session-tested exercises, client-ready handouts, and hand-picked resource lists – effective materials you can use immediately. Years in the making, these are the same tools Eric uses with his own clients.
• Big list of sex activities: form that lists over 200 sexual activities, along with a set of codes, so partners can share a comprehensive picture of what they like, what they’re curious about, and what makes them nervous
• Structured time-outs: handout summarizing everything clients need to know to make time-outs actually work, including points of emphasis, customization ideas, and the right way to practice
• Key affair issues: 50-item client checklist to guide you where to start when an affair is discovered
• Sex therapy progress note: four-page summary of a sex therapy session with a real couple, including word-for-word partner dialogue and the therapist’s responses
Want to learn more?
• Enthusiastic course reviews here.
• Information about the teacher here.
• Class-by-class description here.
• Ready to join us? Register here.
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: If we cancel an entire course, or if you withdraw at least 30 days in advance, we will refund the full course fee. If you otherwise withdraw before the first class, we will refund 80% of the full course fee. No refund is provided once a course begins.
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.