Project: Trail maintenance, repair, and construction. Mostly digging! We will be building grade dips as well.
• We will have a safety talk before heading out to the work site.
• The work site is about a half mile walk from the parking area.
• No rest rooms
• Water 2 liters minimum. 3 better.
• Snacks, lunch, work clothes, work gloves.
• Work or hiking boots. Sneakers or trail running shoes are not appropriate for trail work.
• Rain gear if weather looks damp.
• Clothing appropriate for the weather.
• Any medications that might be needed, inhaler, epi pen, etcetera.
• It is always tick season, make sure to bring DEET or pre treat clothing with permethrin!!
• tools, glasses, hard hats.
• Wearing hard hats and safety glasses is required.
Please email me to sign up or with questions.
[masked] or [masked]