1244 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY
Secrets None Will Survive!
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.
Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Super Dungeon is the largest adventure ever set in the world of the Pathfinder Role Playing Game. Designed for characters of a wide range of levels, this mega-dungeon opens with challenges appropriate for 1st-level characters and can carry parties to 13th level or higher. Within this deadly super-adventure, you'll find:
- Lethal dungeon levels crafted by the creators of the Pathfinder Role Playing Game and a host of fantasy gaming's greatest authors and designers.
- A gazetteer of Fort Inevitable, a bastion of merciless order near the Emerald Spire serving as a base for exploration or a launchpad for more adventures.
- Insights into the region and plots taking central stage in the upcoming Pathfinder Online massively multiplayer online RPG.
- A bestiary of the Emerald Spire's myriad monstrous menaces and inscrutable inhabitants.
- Dozens of new treasures, maps, side-plots, and more!
The Emerald Spire Super Dungeon is intended for use with the Pathfinder Role Playing Game and the Pathfinder Campaign setting, but can be used in any fantasy game setting.
So here it is, boys and girls! An adventure for the ages! I'm looking for (4-6) 1st level PCs that can commit for the long haul as, they can potentially reach up to 10+ levels!
(If current events keep on as is, this will most likely be my monthly public game for at least the first half of the year as I forecast a busy year at work.)
So start preparing now for this high adventure! I will be utilizing all the published supplements for the adventure as to portray the full scope of this detailed campaign.
I will tentatively schedule every game the second Tuesday of each month at Brothers Grim. Changes in the schedule will be posted in the comments section.
However commentary, pictures and discussions about the game throughout its progress will be posted on my Facebook page: