Join us for our February talk on modern dating
featuring Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, relationships are fresh on our minds. At our upcoming love-focused pop!TALK, Dr. Jenn will address what makes dating in today’s world different.
Do you feel overwhelmed with social media and technology when it comes to dating? Dr. Jenn will reveal how to find a deep and meaningful relationship in what can sometimes feel like an impersonal digital world. Make these modern tools work in your favor!
You will leave this pop!TALK with the new-found ability to:
- Test your sexual compatibility
- Realize whether or not the interest is mutual
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses, and how this knowledge can empower you
- Be authentic! Discuss who you are without over-sharing
- Recognize your worth. Remain true to your beliefs
- Find patience to listen
- Recall past experiences that may be holding you back
Discover how you can strengthen your love connections! Spaces are limited so don’t delay—order your ticket and claim your seat today!
Don't forget to try herbal chocolate from ChocolaToa, founded by Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist Traver H. Boehm and Chef Joel Chapman, who combined herbal remedies, a love of great taste, and a charitable spirit.
Enjoy delicious cupcakes from Cupcakes Squared!
LipLove and Gem Elixirz aromatherapy products will also be available for purchase during the evening!
Doors are at 6:30. Event starts at 7:00pm promptly.
$5 advance, $10 (cash) at door. All proceeds go to speakers.
Go to Attendee List