128 NW 11th Ave, Portland, OR
A full-day Summit with speakers, performers and interactive experiences to celebrate entrepreneurship and innovation for positive social, environmental, and economic impact.
The program takes place at the beautiful Gerding Theater in the historic Armory Building in Portland's Pearl District. Attendees enjoy talks on the main stage, exhibits and activities on the mezzanine levels, and breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon reception in the Armory's main lobby.
The 2017 theme, ancient mythology to future technology, considers how we shape industries of the future, including artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and space travel, with a lens on equity and positive social and environmental impact.
The program includes:
• Pitch Fest: early-stage innovators vie for the audience vote with 5-minute presentations
• Keynotes: renowned social entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs share their most provocative questions and ideas
• Discussions: industry experts discuss different approaches to addressing social and environmental problems
• Creative performances: local artists create new experiences for the audience
• Celebrations: eat, drink and mingle during networking breaks and a lively reception
Only $75 to attend if you sign up early at: http://www.pdx.edu/impactentrepreneurs/elevating-impact-2017