addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX PHP Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Intro to Laravel 4 - The New Hotness

Meetup Cancelled: Intro to Laravel 4 - The New Hotness

A former member
Intro to Laravel 4 - The New Hotness, scheduled to occur on Monday, May 19, 2014 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about the late notice on this. I rescheduled my moving plans so I won't be able to make it to host/present at this meetup.

Also on that note, I'm moving to Las Vegas this weekend so this is goodbye. I wanted to attend one last meetup but it didn't work out. It's been great getting to know you all and being involved in the group.

You'll be in good hands with my fellow organizers and they'll have a new meetup scheduled soon. Feel free to reach out via email if you need anything. Later.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.