addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX TableTop Games Message Board › Players for Pathfinder game!

Players for Pathfinder game!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, fellow gamers! I am very new to the Portland area, and I would really like to start/ a Pathfinder game on a bi-weekly Sunday schedule. I play in a campaign in Eugene(yeah, I bus it down there twice a month, I take commitment seriously), and have ran this PF campaign before, and would love to do so again!

My campaign setting IS slightly abnormal. The setting itself is focused in a time period long before typical story settings. Humans are a brand new race in the world(only 1000 years old as a race), and thus are no more common proportionally than any other race, and also having a different racial template. There are also other races that either do not exist(halfings), rarely exist(half-orcs, half-elves), or are not available as PCs(elves) for story reasons. This is offset by having several custom made races for the world which include a race of sages, a race of feline(female)/canine(male) people, and a race of plant people. Orcs replace half-orcs as the "I hit things" race, and dwarves & gnomes are as normal. Many other races exist(from the advanced race book) as playable races as well. If you enjoy characters and races beyond human, or simply enjoy playing "happy-go-lucky" types of humans, this is a great setting for you!

The world itself also has an organic feel to it where things happen in the world regardless of player involvement, but also develop differently with player involvement. It is "sandboxy," but with several overarching storylines that develop over the course of several in game years.

This can be a good, neutral(recommended), or even evil campaign. Player choice!

Please email me if interested! I would like to ideally have 4-5 players, but can play with 3 or 6 players as well. I am located in SE Portland area(can't host due to space), but am willing to travel to a venue or home anywhere within Tri-Met range.

THANKS!
-Jason-