addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Travel Meetup Group Message Board › Once in a lifetime trip to the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu

Once in a lifetime trip to the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu

Ted
user 12929409
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hi fellow travelers,

My girlfriend and I are planning on flying to South America in mid July- early August 2011 to visit the Galapagos Islands (11 days) and then Peru (8 days) for a total of 3 weeks.

I would greatly appreciate any advice and would welcome any fun stories or cautionary tales of prior trips to these places.

Also, Several travel companies offer group discounts so i'd also be interested in finding any couples who would join us on either of these great adventures.

Ted