addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Travel Meetup Group Message Board › Want to go to AU! Are U coming with me?

Want to go to AU! Are U coming with me?

jillian
user 11878162
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 9
Hello ALL
Who has gone or is going to AU or NZ?? Need help in planning and would welcome people to do part of travel...
I am booking ticket hopefully VERY soon-for this winter! From mid Nov. to mid Dec. total time is almost 3 weeks. Some deals are better on a Thursday flight...
Delta group pkgs that has been the best rate, ends AUGUST 31---
Please email me SOON! Thanks
hey maybe go to NZ too!
A former member
Post #: 2
Wish I could go with you but I'm leaving for Greece in two weeks. I don't plan to do any other traveling until next year. Have a great time!
Barb
Jovian
JovianMoon
Portland, OR
Post #: 8
Jillian, hope your plans are gelling and you are going to make this trip happen. It does not appear that I will be joining you on this one - my Africa timeline is still too nebulous to add another 'big' trip into the mix. Hmmm, hard for me to pass up a trip but I think it is necessary on this one. Keep me in mind on your next adventure, and I would love to hear about your adventures in Oz!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello ALL
Who has gone or is going to AU or NZ?? Need help in planning and would welcome people to do part of travel...
I am booking ticket hopefully VERY soon-for this winter! From mid Nov. to mid Dec. total time is almost 3 weeks. Some deals are better on a Thursday flight...
Delta group pkgs that has been the best rate, ends AUGUST 31---
Please email me SOON! Thanks
hey maybe go to NZ too!

Hi!!!
I was just going to post a similar message!
O would like to go to AU and NZ. Scuba in AU, do you dive?
Kim