The purpose of the SF Chapter of the Passive House Alliance is to
- Share information and provide continuing Passive House (Passivhaus) technical education amongst Bay Area and SF Passive House Consultants and interested professionals;
- Support the adoption of the Passive House standard in the United States both publicly and municipally through high quality research, education and implementation;
- Serve as a resource for building owners, developers and building professionals investigating the use of the Passive House Standard in their next project.
- Serve as a resource for the latest building science practices and protocols to assist the Passive House community in designing the most energy efficient buildings possible.
- Host the North American Certified Passive House Consultant Training and Exam
Membership in the PHAUS-SF Chapter provides the best opportunity to connect with those in the Bay Area that are actively and successfully implementing Passive House projects and to other interested parties who are concerned with practical, actionable and effective solutions for mitigating the impact our buildings have on the environment. Join the rapidly expanding national network of Passive House professionals and interested stakeholders who have already discovered that Passive House provides one of the best ways to create buildings with better indoor air quality, increased energy efficiency, greater energy independence and reduced carbon emissions.
Members gain access and contribution rights to a wealth of Passive House tools, data, resources and industry information, as well as discounts on training, education courses, PHAUS events, Passive House building certifications, and more.
A complete list of Passive House Alliance membership benefits is available here: