addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PHP Vegas Message Board › Meetup details changed: I love L.A.M.P.

Meetup details changed: I love L.A.M.P.

Joshua C.
Copelander
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Hello everyone, Josh here with a quick update.
Time has changed and a few slides are now available.
Please install virtualbox/vagrant before coming to the meetup, you can find instructions on slide 5 here.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-PHP-Users-Group/events/123021692/­
When: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:00 PM
Where: The InNEVation Center
6795 Edmond St
Las Vegas, NV 89118
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.