|Sent on:||Wednesday, December 2, 2009 2:14 PM|
I can wait a week or two. But If everyone else still wants to go, I’ll be there.
Get better, Phil!!
I have come down with Pneumonia and have been advised to avoid close contact for 10 days.
What is the consensus? Reschedule, or would you all like to meet anyway, even if I'm not there?
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Phillip ([address removed]) from PHP as a Social Activity.
To learn more about Phillip, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]