This month's meetup will be part conference recap, part expert panel discussion, and one hundred percent awesome.
Here's the deal:
Forty Design Director, Amy Lamp, is fresh from DC's An Event Apart—a conference for people who care about code as well as content, and usability as well as design—and has brought back a a bevy of web knowledge goodness to share with us.
Armed with exciting insights from the likes of Kristina Halvorson, Karen McGrane, Jared Spool and other digital greats, Amy has prepared a recap to catch us up to speed.
A panel discussion? Hell, yeah.
After her recap, we'll dive right into a discussing the challenging question of, "How can we help build high-functioning, cross-discipline teams to implement these new methods at our own organizations?"
To inform our discussion, we've assembled an expert cross-discipline team of our own, featuring:
• Jeremy Blaker, Software Developer at meltmedia
• David Gallello, Web Developer at Sitewire
• Larissa Scordato, Project Manager at Forty and AIGA AZ Chapter Manager
• Amy Lamp, Design Director and UX Specialist at Forty
• Shaina Rozen, Independent Copywriter, Marketing Consultant and AIGA AZ Communications Chair
• Joel Solomon, SEO Manager at RIESTER
PHX Content Strategy's own Rebekah Cancino will be moderating.
Come hungry, ask questions. Let's figure out how to build smarter digital teams together.
See you soon!