addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Positively Veg*n Message Board › 2 Kittens need a temporary foster home

2 Kittens need a temporary foster home

Melanie
Melanie111
Group Organizer
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 312
My friend Gia needs a temporary foster home for two kittens that she rescued so she can leave Thursday to go to her mother's funeral, as she wrote in this email to me:

I need a temporary foster home for two kittens so I can go to my moms funeral in Colorado.

One kitten is gray and white and about five months old and is very playful but very independant. The other one is kind of shy but more affectionate. They are both females and have not been spayed yet as they were sick with colds but fine now and play well together. Actually they do alot of things together such as eating at the same time and sleeping together. They have been checked out and wormed also.

If anyone can help, please reply to this discussion.

Thanks so much.