As the economy picks up, and companies begin to hire again, it's never been more important to have an effective social profile online. Studies have shown that:
- 50 percent of Fortune 100 companies hire employees through LinkedIn; and
- Referrals are the best source of confidence recruiters can have in engaging with job applicants; and
Having your profile show up in relevant job searches requires a little bit of work on your end, but can pay off big!
But crafting an effective social profile is not simply uploading your resume online. There are some Do's and Don'ts that every job seeker should understand.
In this seminar, we will cover:
- How recruiters search for applicants online
- Practical tips for crafting your social profile: what you need at a minimum to put your best face forward
- Top 10 phrases to avoid in your social profile
- How to boost your credibility online
Join Janet Johnson, a long-time student of online social behavior and digital marketing resource to Fortune 100 companies, for a practical and down-to-earth seminar on Crafting a Scintillating and Effective Social Profile.