addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PWC Movies, Fun & Fellowship Meetup Message Board › 1 year - It's been awesome!

1 year - It's been awesome!

Elisha
Geekaholic
Group Organizer
Woodbridge, VA
1 year - It's been awesome!
I can't believe it's been a year since you've allowed me to be your organizer!
I've enjoyed meeting everyone that has come to a meetup during this past year. Even more so, I've appreciated your feedback and suggestions and aimed to truly make this your group by allowing you to suggest events and planning your suggested events. It's been a busy year since we first met and I hope we can have a little fun this summer before many of us start preparing for year end and the holidays.
I want to say thank you for allowing me to learn as I went along with the group.
I hope we have an even more successful meetup year and many more to come together.

Ideas:
Let's try some other theaters occasionally besides Potomac Mills. I think we should try the following theaters/places before the summer is out:

AMC Hoffman - Still AMC so we can still go before noon for $7. We can grab something to eat over there too.

Fairfax Corner 14+ Xtreme - I lOVE Fairfax Corner because its in a town center and there is an abundance of restaurants to go to and even better, they're reasonably priced.
http://www.fairfaxcorner.com/homepage.cfm?id=6­

Reston Town Center - I love the vibe here. It's fun watching a summer concert and enjoying dinner and a glass of wine outside at one of the restaurants.
Stay tuned for: http://www.restontown...­ Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:00pm - 6:00pm - Wine Tasting Admission for the Pavilion & Hyatt Park includes unlimited sampling of hundreds of wines, 20 Virginia wineries, and a souvenir wine glass. Tickets $25-$69; info here: re.ston.tc/WaZTwD.

Air and Space Museum and Firebirds Grill

As always, your ideas are always welcome! Thank you for an amazing year and I look forward to many more with you!
-Elisha
A former member
Post #: 6
Might I also suggest Arlington Courthouse AMC? They have reclining seats, like lazy-boy recliners. They are heavenly! And you get to reserve your seats. There are also fun eats around there and it's Metro accessible.
Elisha
Geekaholic
Group Organizer
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 20
Ingrid, we will definitely try this one especially since the PRTC buss runs on Saturday's now, so we can catch a ride to Springfield metro and then take the metro to Arlington.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks, Elisha!