What we're about
Join us for our monthly networking event where you will meet cannabis industry professionals and advocates of legal Cannabis. Our Mission with PNWCIL is advocacy of the cannabis plant and all things associated with cannabis. We are an advocacy group.
1. We advocate for the Public Consumption of Recreational Cannabis
2. We advocate for the regulation of the plant to be by the USDA which can certify Organic.
3. We advocate for the regulation of the processed products to be by the ATF as a recreational substance taxed and regulated similarly to alcohol
4. We advocate for challenging the regulation and control of Cannabis by the FDA and DEA that treats Cannabis as a Dangerous Drug.
5. Elimination of Federal Banking Restrictions and Section 280E of the IRS code as it pertains to Cannabis.
6. We advocate for the Freedom of all cannabis consumers to use Cannabis as they wish and to use it as a Medicine if they so choose.
Everyone is welcome in PNWCIL no matter race, religion, color, creed, sexual orientation nor gender! From grower to budtender - processor to retailer, dispensary owner to cannabis related supplier and distributor you are welcome! If you are interested in sponsoring or speaking? Contact Michael at PNWCIL@UncleBudsy.com