Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling :
Dudhiware Waterfall is located in Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.
Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety. This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon.
Lohagad fort – means "Iron fort" in Marathi and is situated in Lonavala region It divides the basins of the Indrayani and Pavna and is situated on a side range of the Sahyadris. The Visapur fort is located on its eastern side. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition. Historians tell in the later Peshwa period, Nana Phadnavis [masked] AD) built several structures in the fort such as a big tank and a step-well (bawali). On the west side, there is a long and narrow wall-like fortified spur called Vinchukata (scorpion's tail) due to its shape.
ITINERARY FOR THE TREK:
20.30 PM : Catch Train to Lonavala.
11:00 AM- Reach Lonavala station
12:00 PM - Have lunch, start to rappelling point after some time.
01.00 PM - Rappelling and fun
08:00 PM- Back to our homestay facility.
09:00 PM Dinner
Day 2 :
5 AM : Wake up call and FreshUp
8 A.M : Break fast and Trek to Lohagad
01 P.M : Back to Lonavala station, lunch and catch train to hyderabad.
7 AM : Reach HYD
Things to Bring: [All are compulsory> pack light around 5-6 Kg’s
1. Rucksack/ Backpack to keep all things with nice support.
2. Sleeping Bag or couple of blankets.
3. Shoes with good grip used before & two pairs of socks
4. Dress change for 2 days (Light Colors preferable, Avoid jeans) & few plastic covers to keep wet cloths.
5. Slippers/ floaters for using in night.
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Water Bottle min (2 litres)
8. Personal stuff (Mosquito cream, Toiletries, Medicines).
9. Camera to click moments- OPTIONAL
10. First – Aid kit, any specific medicines you need. (That anyway organizer will carry)
11. Traveller’s/Swiss knife
12.Carry Identification card.- Govt recognized one
13. Food: Jam, Dry Fruits, Energy Bars, Keera (Cucumber), Beetroot, Carrots, dates, Cashew etc .. Citrus fruits, salty food, Ready to eat packets would be good as well
If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
INR.Rs 3200/- approx figure per head which
Hyd to Hyd Transportaion
Accomodation for one night
Cost per person: 3200/-
Excess amount will be shared.
GooglePay :- [masked]
Naren : [masked]
NOTE: Event Hosts have all the rights to add or remove any member and do necessary changes in route, activity, time, duration depending on the situations and climate conditions. ORGANIZER'S DECISION IS FINAL (ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY, PLZ CO-OPERATE)