addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Page Turners - Tampa Women's Book Club Message Board › Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Special Screening

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Special Screening

A former member
Hello Everybody,

I know I emailed before about the movie Jane Eyre, but the problem is the movie didn't open in FL as it was posted in their website.

One of the companies that is marketing this movie  here in FL (Allied Integrated Marketing) has contacted me and she confirmed that this movie is opening here on April 1st. She also is inviting us to an special screening coming to AMC Veterans Theater on March 31st  (And only that day) AND she is sending the tickets to any member that would like to go. She also sent us some goodies, Book Marks, Pencils and Note Books that I will be sharing with everyone in our next meetings.

Please if you would like to go, answer to this message in our message board tab, the sooner the better because we have to give her some time to actually mail the tickets.

See you soon,

Yury.

A former member
Post #: 2
Yury,
I would love to go, since this is one of my favorites and so far the Orson Wells classic is my favorite, but I have a prior commitment.
Thanks for the update.
Jennifer

Hello Everybody,

I know I emailed before about the movie Jane Eyre, but the problem is the movie didn't open in FL as it was posted in their website.

One of the companies that is marketing this movie  here in FL (Allied Integrated Marketing) has contacted me and she confirmed that this movie is opening here on April 1st. She also is inviting us to an special screening coming to AMC Veterans Theater on March 31st  (And only that day) AND she is sending the tickets to any member that would like to go. She also sent us some goodies, Book Marks, Pencils and Note Books that I will be sharing with everyone in our next meetings.

Please if you would like to go, answer to this message in our message board tab, the sooner the better because we have to give her some time to actually mail the tickets.

See you soon,

Yury.

Peggy S.
user 13541772
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hello Everybody,

See you soon,

Yury.

Peggy S.
user 13541772
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
What time would the movie start on March 31st as I don't get off work til after 5 pm
I would love to go if it is in the evening

Peggy Sudduth
A former member
Post #: 10
i'm interested depending on the time of the movie. i have a commit thursday night.
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great opportunity! Count me in biggrin