addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Group stuff › Primal Con Midwest?

Primal Con Midwest?

Tom B.
TomB-D
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
Reading about PrimalCon on MDA yesterday, it occurred to me how great it would be to have something like that here...maybe on the shore of Lake Michigan, one side or the other, close to Chicago for travelers... not something I could organize, but it would be excellent to get some presenters and generally get inspired and hang out with fellow Groks and Grokettes. Anyone?
Ruby
user 9318043
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
Of course I would totally go as well! But as someone who organizes events... it's a major undertaking. I imagine someone with a local foot in the scene and something to gain from it would be most motivated to put something on. Renting venues, setting up websites, organizing food... it's all time-consuming and expensive. Not to put anyone off from doing it... I'd be happy to advise and brainstorm and I'd definitely go!

In the meantime? When's the next gathering? I'm keen to meet more primal Chicagoans!