addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Fitness, Mind, and Body › Ninja Warrior Games in Chicago/Norwood Park

Ninja Warrior Games in Chicago/Norwood Park

A former member
Post #: 8
My husband and I are working on a project with some local gyms and organizations: workshops and obstacle courses for all ages and levels.

Our first one is November 10-11!

Check it out, let us know if you have any experienced coaches, volunteer, or register!

www.ninjawarriorgames.org

Here's the poster if you'd like to promote it :)
http://www.ninjawarri...­
Matt
user 11868653
Group Organizer
Skokie, IL
Post #: 25
My 8 year old son has an obsession with ninjas. I'm checking it out now.
A former member
Post #: 9
I'd love to help out. I could try to volunteer some of my time to help you guys, but I'm tentative because that weekend is our anniversary weekend. I could probably come by early and help you guys set up if you need it!
A former member
Post #: 9
Matt, your 8 y/o would have a blast!! I hope you can make it!

Anthony, we'll set up the night before on Friday 11/9, and need help all day each day. Tear-down will probably also be a beast Sun night if you'd like to help with that. If you know of any other primals that might want to help, please let us know! We're gonna need it.

When you have an idea of when you'll be free, please email us: dhendrych@gmail.com, remy.olson@gmail.com

:)