addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Primal and Paleo links › American Wildburger in Des Plaines

American Wildburger in Des Plaines

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

Haven't been to any of the meetups yet (too busy with work and the meetups related to my actual career) but I want to highly recommend a new burger shop in Des Plaines for people to check out.

http://americanwildbu...­

What I like about them is that their meat is high quality and raised well. Plus of course the Wildburger itself is really unique- what's not primal about three kinds of sustainably raised meats together in one (bunless) burger???
A former member
Post #: 1
Wow, that's in my backyard and I missed it. Thanks for the heads-up!
Jen
JenandLady
Vernon Hills, IL
Post #: 3
Michelle - maybe we should do a meetup there! Too bad you missed out at the meetup at Kathy's! It would've been great to see you!
-Jen

Hi All,

Haven't been to any of the meetups yet (too busy with work and the meetups related to my actual career) but I want to highly recommend a new burger shop in Des Plaines for people to check out.

http://americanwildbu...­

What I like about them is that their meat is high quality and raised well. Plus of course the Wildburger itself is really unique- what's not primal about three kinds of sustainably raised meats together in one (bunless) burger???