addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Group stuff › Interviewing Paleo Dieters

Interviewing Paleo Dieters

Adam C.
user 77917222
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hey everybody,

I'm a graduate student at UChicago. I've been talking with Matt about a project I'm working on. He suggested a post on this board.

I'm looking to interview paleo dieters about their diets perceptions of health, and motivations for pursuing and maintaining their diets. I'm trying to get health-conscious eaters' perspectives on what and who motivates them to begin and maintain their lifestyle, what the perceived barriers and benefits are, and how they self-evaluate their health as a result of this lifestyle change

If you're interested in helping out, I'm looking for people in the Chicagoland area who be willing to meet up for an hour-long, face-to-face interview. I'm happy to meet at any location that is convenient for you, provided it's quiet enough for a good interview. If you would like to know more or are interested in participating, please send me an email at aconway17@uchicago.edu. Or you can call me at 660.537.1320.

Best,
Adam Conway

Matt
user 11868653
Group Organizer
Skokie, IL
Post #: 63
Adam -- Thanks for posting this. It sounds like an interesting project, and from what I've seen, people going Paleo are very enthusiastic about sharing their experiences with anyone willing to listen.
Alexandria C.
user 59122272
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I posted this on both a Paleo RD and Paleo Health Professionals pages on facebook. Hope it helps! Good luck with your interviews!
Bryan B
user 31924812
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Very cool. Best of luck with the project and thanks for sharing. -Bryan