addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Fitness, Mind, and Body › Free Primal Fitness e-Book

Free Primal Fitness e-Book

A former member
Post #: 34
Hey guys, in case anyone missed Mark's free e-book on Primal Fitness, you can grab it here:

e-Book PDF

This is a great guide, and the strength training stuff is really convenient because it requires no equipment (except the pull-ups), and they can be done at home. Nice way to stay in shape through the winter season.
Rachel
RachelinChicago
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
Hey guys, in case anyone missed Mark's free e-book on Primal Fitness, you can grab it here:

e-Book PDF

This is a great guide, and the strength training stuff is really convenient because it requires no equipment (except the pull-ups), and they can be done at home. Nice way to stay in shape through the winter season.

Yes! I downloaded it. I started out trying to follow the plan, but life got in a way. If you look at the *.pdf version, there are links to his videos on Youtube, which are really helpful. I love that he has all of the different levels, so you don't feel overwhelmed by trying to, say, do a pull up immediately.