addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Palm Beach Pack & Paddle Message Board › New Meetup: Enjoy the FULL MOON DRUM CIRCLE at Lake Worth Beach

New Meetup: Enjoy the FULL MOON DRUM CIRCLE at Lake Worth Beach

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Palm Beach Pack & Paddle!

What: Enjoy the FULL MOON DRUM CIRCLE at Lake Worth Beach
When: Friday, July 15, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Lake Worth Pier
10 Ocean Blvd
Lake Worth, FL 33480

The drumming starts at 8:00 p.m. and runs until about 10:00.

The circle will be located just west of Benny's Restaurant on the LW Pier, on the grassy
area on the hill.

Bring a blanket or lawn chair, money for the parking meters , beverages, and drum or percussion instrument.

You are certainly welcome to walk the beach before the music starts.

I'm going to say "rain or shine!"

I'll have an American flag attached to my lawn chair.

Judy Jaksch, 586-1205

Note: Judy doesn't have a computer, so she won't be checking this Meet-up site. Please call her if you have any questions.

Check it out!
Flex 029 K.
kayakfari
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 167
i've heard good things about these full moon gatherings .. there will be another cycle..