addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tech Talks | West Palm Message Board Web Monday West Palm Beach Chapter Discussion Forum › Update on the Meeting Tonight (6:30 - Roxys)!

Update on the Meeting Tonight (6:30 - Roxys)!

Aaron W.
user 8122409
West Palm Beach, FL
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all tonight! I wanted to send out an email to clarify the automated email that went out yesterday with last month's meeting schedule.

This week the meeting will be a bit of a free-form group discussion focusing on web2.0 server-based (SaaS) web technologies.

I will be presenting: "The Secret to my Success - How I built an Internet Empire on $17.95" which will be followed by lively discussion and heckling ;)

The floor is very much open so if you have anything you want to present please feel free. If you haven't RSVP'd please do so!

Web Monday West Palm Beach Chapter …

Like last week, we'll be downstairs in the back!

See you soon!

Aaron (standing in for Liz as Courageous Leader of Webmonday West Palm Beach)