addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Palm Beach Podcasters Message Board › Submit Your Show to Our Network!!

Submit Your Show to Our Network!!

Jaime L.
JaimeLegagneur
Group Organizer
Boynton Beach, FL
Post #: 5

I will soon be launching a website that will act as a directory for us to all share and promote our shows. So, if you want your show already included on it at the time it launches, please submit the following to PalmBeachPodcasters@gmail.com­:

• Your first and last name, email address, current town, phone number (optional)
  • Your podcast name, description, and URL
  • Your podcast thumbnail art (2000 x 2000px)

The first four podcasts to submit EVERYTHING needed for their listing win guaranteed premium listing on the new site for the first month. So, submit today!!

Remember to please participate in the conversations leading up to our relaunch (or start your own) here. I'm shooting to have our big relaunch MeetUp in September!!

Jump onto our new Twitter­, Instagram­, and Facebook pages for updates on the website and the relaunch. I'm excited for this new website to become a place for us to all market and grow our shows!!

~Jaime "Jemmy" Legagneur, Organizer; Host and Producer of the Curve the Cube Podcast.