addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay County Atheists Message Board › Satanists rally for Rick Scott - Will people "get it"?

Satanists rally for Rick Scott - Will people "get it"?

A former member
Post #: 38
I giggled in delight over the news about the Satanist planning to rally in support of Rick Scott's signing of a bill including language to give students state permission to deliver religious messages/lead prayers in schools.

Do you think that people will understand the "be careful what you wish for" message?

Do you think it's a real thing by real people or do you think that this is a stunt to prove a point? Should Atheists support this rally, despite the deistic nature of this particular group?
Ed
user 13045753
Panama City, FL
Post #: 9
I laughed so hard at this post that I may have wet myself.