DESTINATION : BORYEONG
OPTION 1: Meet at Express Bus Terminal exit 8 and take our team van to Boryeong for no charge. We leave Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. More than 5 guests would have to take an express bus. Sunday guests would also have to take an express bus.
OPTION 2: Meet in Boryeong: You can meet us in Boryeong by driving yourself or by taking a bus or train. We can arrange to pick guests up at the Boryeong bus or train station to the paragliding site. (Please note that the bus and train station are called Daecheon bus station, and Daecheon train station.)
If you have any questions please visit our website at
대천패러글라이딩 (한국어). Or simply email us at [masked].
• Cost - The cost for a flight and a video is 100,000 won. We do require a 30,000 won deposit prior to attending. You can make the deposit by clicking here.
• What is a tandem? A tandem is where you are connected to a professional pilot. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
• How long is the drive? The drive is about 2 hours; traffic conditions and flying locations may increase average time.
• Is it safe? Yes, our pilots are licensed and have over 10 years of flying experience.
• Location - If you need a map please visit our website at http://www.flytotheskyteam.com/location.html
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY:
8:00 - Leave Seoul and drive to Boryeong.
10:00 - Arrive at the Boryeong bus station. Pickup guests and drive to the landing site (only 5 minutes away).
10:30 - Relax at the landing zone for a bit and assess the weather conditions.
11:00 - Start paragliding!
1:00 - Finish paragliding and drive guests to the bus terminal to take a city bus to the local beach.
1:30 - Guests can relax on the beach, ride the ATV's, use the zip line, ride the coastal sky track, or take part in any other beach related activity.
6:00 - Take the bus back to the bus terminal.
7:00 - Guests may ride back to Seoul with us, or they may take their own bus or train back to Seoul.
*Please note that this is a tentative schedule. Times may change based on weather and traffic conditions.
• *We do not provide these activities, but they are available in the area after paragliding if you choose to go.* Complete list of activites
• Daecheon beach is another option for guests after their paragliding flights. The beach has ATV's to rent and even a zip line to ride.
• Zip Line - The Zip line along the Boryeong beach.
• ATV's - There are numerous places along the beach to rent ATV's.
Sky Bridge - Basically its a rail track that you pedal along to ride along the Boryeong coastline.
See You In The Sky!