addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris India Connections Message Board › Diwali 2012

Diwali 2012

Sunny
sunnyzfunny
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
I was wondering if you guys have any plans for Diwali this year...how about celebrating it together in style? :) Any chances of an event?
A former member
I guess, yes.. our organizer is planning one :)
Abi
user 11085020
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Still to finalize dates and place
A former member
Well thats Awesome! Re-iterating, I have been organizing events of different kind since the last 8 years. So if you all need any help, I am available!

Marilay
user 67673992
Paris, FR
Hello!
It seems to be impossible to find any event for Diwali in Paris, this year. If you have any information, let us know!
Bye bye!
Abi
user 11085020
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Just announced a meetup for Diwali!!

Hope to see you all!

Cheers
Abi
user 11085020
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Post #: 3
Hey Abhay,

Will surely let you know for help ;)

Thanx!
Des B
user 8796545
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 5
Happy Diwali! Anything happening to today? Might have to go down La Courneve..