addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Spiritual Dialogue Message Board › Free Will /Determinism

Free Will /Determinism

Anthony
user 13859312
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Aloha,

Very much enjoyed meeting, listening and talking with you all yesterday.

Here is the clip on the MRI free will experiment I mentioned :
(http://www.youtube.co...­)

A bientot!
xxx
Anthony

P.S. And if you could use a little refocus and can spare a couple of quiet minutes with your computer sound on, you might enjoy THIS ( http://awaken.greatda...­ ).. or not!wink
Victoria
user 7166446
Brighton, GB
Post #: 1
Thank you Anthony. Very interesting youtube clip!

2 people whose work I've been helped and inspired by:

Writing Down Your Soul by Janet Conner www.writingdownyoursoul.com

Healing by David Elliott (formerly called The Reluctant Healer). www.davidelliott.com
He offers his book "Healing" free via download.
Maja R.
user 14182088
Genève, CH
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, I wish I could have come, I've seen it was a fruitful gathering!

Anthony, your clip is interesting, but I would say only up to a point. I believe the conclusions were a bit off. The guy is trying at the end to equalize brain and mind, which is not the same. This response can bee seen in muscles too, we can anticipate things with huge accuracy. Some people are more in tune with this signaling of our body, and some call it intuition. All in all interesting stuff are being discovered as we are approaching paradigm shift in science! Exciting times.

Thanks,

Maja