addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Spiritual Dialogue Message Board › Toni Ann Winninger - Channel and Author - in Paris this week!

Toni Ann Winninger - Channel and Author - in Paris this week!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all
I wanted to pass on some information about a very interesting Channeller called Toni Ann Winninger, who will be in Paris next month for a series of Talks and Seminars. I have attended a seminar of hers, which I found both illuminating and helpful in cutting through a lot of the 'spiritual' mumbo jumbo out there - and I have consequently agreed to co-organise her first visit to Paris. She will be in Paris, following a tour in India and the UK, from March 8-12th and if it interests you, please do contact me to arrange your booking. I have pasted the details below - but also have flyers in both English and French which I can forward to your email if you would like to share this event with anyone.
Hope to see you there!
Viki

"Life Lessons" -- Toni-Ann Winninger

Toni Ann Winninger, Channel and author, will be in Paris from the 8th – 12th March 2012 for an exceptional series of talks, workshops and private consultations.
A native of Chicago, Illinois (USA) her working life included twenty seven years as a prosecutor for the busy Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in Chicago. Toni Ann has a flourishing international practice as a psychic channeler, with a method and style of working that is rigorous, clear and pragmatic. She is also a Reiki Master, Metaphysical hypnotist and Teacher of Shamanistic Light Language.

All of the events will be in English language, with simultaneous translation into French

Thursday 8th March - from 19h30
Seminar: “Life Lessons”

L’Univers d’Esther - 13 rue des Tournelles
75004 Paris - M° Bastille
Tel/Fax: 01.42.74.22.26
www.luniversdesther.com

Have you ever wondered, “Why do bad things happen to good people?” or find it hard to understand the idea that we might have freely chosen generally negative lessons in a lifetime, that come to us as practical challenges throughout our life?
During this session, we will be assisted in understanding the concept of Life Lessons. This is an opportunity for everyone in the audience to ask questions – both general and personal - of the Masters and Guides, their own and Toni’s – in order to deepen our understanding of our purpose in being human.
Cost: 10€ - Please reserve your place through L’Univers D’Esther

Friday 9th March – from 9am – 6pm
Private Consultations

L’Univers d’Esther - 13 rue des Tournelles
75004 Paris - M° Bastille
Tel/Fax: 01.42.74.22.26
www.luniversdesther.com

Toni Ann will be available for private consultations. During the hour, it is possible to obtain precise and clear answers to questions about your life, or on any topic regarding family, friends, employment, health etc
The session will be recorded and a CD provided. The session can involve more than one participant (bring a friend for comfort).
Cost: 70€ - Please reserve your session through L’Univers d’Esther

Saturday 10th March - 14.30 – 17.00
Workshop : "Journey of the Soul"

75015 Paris - M° Félix Faure
Tel: 06.79.06.64.54

An interactive seminar on the “Journey of the Soul” exploring the purpose of the soul and how we humans are much more than our physical bodies. This should answer a lot of your questions about
“Who am I? Why am I here?”
You will learn tips to understand who you are as a soul - from your origin and through a life cycle. Discussion of reincarnation and the planning you did for this life - how did you get here and what did you plan to do? Exploring why “bad” things happen to “good” people and how you can deal with life. Soul contracts, soul groups and twin souls explained. What do déjà vu feelings really mean? Are there karmic debts to repay?
We will explore and work with Universal energy getting comfortable with its presence and seeing it as a way of manifesting your desires. We will do an exercise to attempt to meet your spirit guides who are there to assist you in life.
Cost: 40€ - Number of places very limited - Contact Michèle Chouan on the number indicated above to reserve your place

Sunday 11th March from 13.30 – 16.00 and 16.30 – 18.00
Workshop : "Journey of the Soul"

78290 Croissy-sur-Seine
Tel: 06.45.43.94.83

Session 1: 13.30 – 16.00
An interactive seminar on the “Journey of the Soul” exploring the purpose of the soul and how we humans are much more than our physical bodies. This should answer a lot of your questions about
“Who am I? Why am I here?”
You will learn tips to understand who you are as a soul - from your origin and through a life cycle. Discussion of reincarnation and the planning you did for this life - how did you get here and what did you plan to do? Exploring why “bad” things happen to “good” people and how you can deal with life. Soul contracts, soul groups and twin souls explained. What do déjà vu feelings really mean? Are there karmic debts to repay?
We will explore and work with Universal energy getting comfortable with its presence and seeing it as a way of manifesting your desires. We will do an exercise to attempt to meet your spirit guides who are there to assist you in life.
Session 2: 16.30 – 18.00
An optional extra! An interactive Q & A session, to further explore how the energy of 2012 is influencing life on Earth at this time.
Cost: Session 1 - 40€ Session 1 & 2 - 50€ - Number of places limited – Contact Victoria Osborn on the number indicated above to reserve your place.

Monday 12th March – from 10am – 6pm
Private Consultations

78290 Croissy-sur-Seine
Tel: 06.45.43.94.83

Toni Ann will be available for private consultations. During the hour, it is possible to obtain precise and clear answers to questions about your life, or on any topic regarding family, friends, employment, health etc
The session will be recorded and a CD provided. The session can involve more than one participant (bring a friend for comfort).
Cost: 70€ - Contact Victoria Osborn on the number indicated above to reserve your place.