* Make the most of mothering by joining our MOPS/Moms Next community where you'll feel appreciated, understood, accepted as you are, and have the support to do your job even better. At the meetings you will enjoy: special speakers and topics, a delicious brunch, great discussions where we share our knowledge, fun prizes, and nuggets of wisdom from our mentor moms all while the kids have their own program in a loving environment.
* Moms meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 9:00am to 11am at Mountain Life Church starting on October 4th 2016 following the school year. The cost varies depending on how many of your kids are in the Moppets program (0 kids= $50, 1 child $70, 2 or more kids $90). These fees include a one time $25 international MOPS fee. Enjoy your first meeting for free. Dues will be collection at our second meeting on Oct. 18th.
* We rely heavily on Meetup for communications- as it makes it easier to organize, especially for the volunteer leadership team. It is vital to RSVP several days in advance for each meeting so we can plan and prepare for things like: staffing enough childcare workers (this is very costly), setting up tables, food, etc. MOPS is a volunteer effort so moms will take turns each semester bringing food and helping with setup and/or cleanup.
* Be sure to contact Rachel Kleinschnitz as soon as possible, especially if you have kid(s) you would like to include in our Moppets Kids Program. These kids classes fill up quickly !! Please provide your complete name, phone number, address, the names of kids that will be in our program.
* We hope to see you at the MOPS/Moms Next events where 'Better Moms Make A Better World'
For Registration call/text Rachel Kleinschnitz (801)913-2260 firstname.lastname@example.org