addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Park Slope Friends Message Board › Allow me to introduce myself - Park Slope Girlfriends 20's/30's

Allow me to introduce myself - Park Slope Girlfriends 20's/30's

Cody
user 12994941
Brooklyn, NY
Hello gals,

I wanted to introduce myself as the new organizer of the Park Slope Girlfriends 20's/30's Meetup group! I decided to "step up" and become the organizer after I received notice that this group would otherwise be shutting down soon.

I've had a blast attending meetups with this group as well as some of the other Park Slope-area groups. I moved to Park Slope last summer from Washington, D.C. where I was an active member of several Meetup groups, including a book club and social sports teams. I'm looking forward to taking a more active role as an organizer.

I will update this group soon with more events and activities for us to do. Please feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions of what you would like to see from this group!

Also, WE ARE STILL ON for the Lobo's Tex Mex & Tequila Bar event this Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 7:30 p.m. This was not an event I originated, but I'm game if you all still are. Please update your RSVP so I know how many to expect.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

-Cody