addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PKLA -~- Parkour Los Angeles Message Board › Claremont Sunday Meetups!!! Weekly

Claremont Sunday Meetups!!! Weekly

Jackson
user 8885429
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 3
Hey guys! I am starting up jams in Claremont again (near Upland/Ontario/Racho/Fontana) and wanted to post it up here for the more inland people like me and some others here. I really wanna get a strong group going like in the OC and LA. There are plenty of people in the Inland Empire, so lets meet up! The claremont colleges are pretty amazing, second only to UCLA in my opinion.

Here is the info (pasted from my post on pkcali.com )

--------------------------------------­-----------------

Starting up Claremont jams again and this time, they will be WEEKLY. I will be there most weeks, if not, meet without me. Lets start it off with a good big one on the 19th. it's been far too long. ALSO, join the Claremont are parkour facebook group and friend me (Jackson Miller) http://www.facebook.c...­

You can call or text me at 909 BIG SHOT. No joke, that is my number (didn't pick it or anything). I don't want to put my actual number up.

WHEN: Sunday Dec. 19th at 2:00

WHERE: Huntley Bookstore (Claremont Colleges, 175 E. Eighth Street, Claremont, CA 91711) on the NorthWest corner of 8th and Dartmouth.

MAP: http://maps.google.co...­

Park on 8th street in front of the bookstore. That's about it. Please let me know if you are coming guys. Thanks.

Nicole
user 11943929
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 3
Hi - I was just going to post something about Claremont when I saw this. We're going to be in Claremont all week, at Pomona College mostly. Any tips of hot spots to check out? Thanks!