addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PKLA -~- Parkour Los Angeles Message Board › PKLA Channel promo video on youtube

PKLA Channel promo video on youtube

A former member
Post #: 65
Awesome job Sam! It's really weird hearing my voice on a video XD
Sam
okikiades
Venice, CA
Post #: 16
Episode 102 is up Enjoy. Remember to go to the PKLA production blog for current video news.
ZeroPK
ZeroWFPF
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 5
Episode 102 is up Enjoy. Remember to go to the PKLA production blog for current video news.

Hey SAM the video has been blocked for copyrights or something... Please fix it! I'm eager to watch! :O
Sam
okikiades
Venice, CA
Post #: 17

Hey SAM the video has been blocked for copyrights or something... Please fix it! I'm eager to watch! :O

Thanks for the info Zero. Working on it now.
ZeroPK
ZeroWFPF
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 6
Epis­ode 102 is up Enjoy. Remember to go to the PKLA production blog for current video news.

Thanks for the info Zero. Working on it now.

No problem... Glad I could help! :D
Sam
okikiades
Venice, CA
Post #: 18
Episode 2 is up. Go to PKLA in Production blog for the PKLA Channel updates and general info.
A former member
Post #: 67
I'm lovin' the slow-mo video Sam!!! Great editing