Peace Innovation Institute director Mark Nelson explores the potential of technology and business to create new paths to peace. You are warmly invited to come learn more about this exciting new field, and how you can play a key role in it. This meetup is the first in a monthly series welcoming citizens and stakeholders in the city to collaborate in the Peace Innovation process.
Who should attend?
Whether you are:
- an industry executive looking to improve your company’s innovation performance
- an investor looking for sustainable profit from making the world better
- a startup entrepreneur looking for your next exciting new venture
- a government official looking for economic development, social impact, or both
or a citizen looking to improve your community, ...you should attend, to learn how to:
- Profit from doing good
- Gain deep scientific insight into healthy communities, and generate valuable new knowledge for society
- Measurably increasing both the quantity and quality of positive peace, in your community, your workplace, your home, and around the world
- Learn and apply powerful new innovation methods, and explore the deep connection between innovation and peace
- Learn to build peace technology and generate peace data
- Learn to extract valuable strategic insights from peace data
At the invitation of Minister for Education, Culture and Science Ingrid van Engelshoven, and Deputy Mayor of The Hague Saskia Bruines, the Peace Innovation Lab at Stanford University is establishing a new Peace Innovation Institute in The Hague.